Welcome to the pediatric dental office of
Miller, DDS Inc
Our dental team is excited to welcome you and your child to our office! The goal of your child’s first dental visit is to learn about his or her oral health and how to best care for your child’s unique needs. It is important to us to establish a relationship with you and your child. We want both of you to feel comfortable and to have positive dental health experiences.
333 El Dorado St Ste A, Monterey, CA 93940 - Phone: 831-375-4877
During your child's exam:
- we will review any important medical conditions
- we will teach you how to help care for your child’s teeth
- we will examine your child’s teeth and the surrounding soft tissues
- we will examine your child’s bite
- we will take any necessary x-rays
- we will demonstrate proper brushing techniques for their age
- we will discuss sucking habits, fluoride supplements, and proper diet
- we will assess your child’s risk of dental disease based on family history, diet, and their ability to keep their teeth clean
It is not important for a young child to be cooperative for their dental appointment. We will examine older children in the dental chair and the younger children on your lap in a private office setting.
We are happy to share the fact that tooth decay is totally preventable. With your help and support, we are confident that your child will be able to establish healthy teeth by developing good oral hygiene habits at an early age. We are dedicated to working with you to make sure your child maintains healthy teeth!
Our dental team looks forward to meeting you and your family, and answering any questions you have concerning your child’s dental health.
- Routine and periodontal cleanings
- Digital x-rays for less radiation
- Nitrous Oxide
- In-Office IV Sedation
- Hospital Dentistry
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Nightguards/Athletic Mouthgguards
- Overhead TV's
Monterey, CA 93940